SteepCoin, for fast and anonymous cryptotrading.
December 8, 2017 6:10 am,
The SteepCoin is considered to be a fully fledged cryptocurrency, using innovative blockchain technology and exhibiting smooth profitable rewards, alongside offering open-source project and bounty airdrop facility.
SteepCoin is built upon the following dimensions:
- Peer-to-peer: It means the network works without having a central server. A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution.
- Blockchain technology: This platform has adopted blockchain technology for enhanced customer experience and transparency. This technology also facilities utmost security.
- Profitable PoS Reward System: A unique system of PoS rewards is being undertaken by the platform, where the distribution of rewards is not in percentage but in a fixed amount like in PoW mining.
- All transactions taking place are anonymous: Every user on this platform can actually choose whether or not his name will appear. All the transactions the individual has done can be seen, but we do not know who the owner of the SteepCoin address is if the owner does not want to disclose it.
- The network is not controlled by institutions or government: The platform uses the Blockchain database which is not controlled by any party or institution but is kept open to the public, at large.
- Lower transfer fees: The transfer fee in the blockchain transactions, here is very low and is 0.00001 Steep for one transfer to take place.
- Works under smart contracts: The aim is with smart contracts is to provide security that is superior to traditional contract law and to reduce other transaction costs associated with contracting.
Powered by the hybrid system, PoS, and PoW mode of operations, this platform creates a very strong blockchain and keeps transactions quick and fees very low. Also, being a hybrid coin, you get users that want to mine and stake in real, instead of the usual.
Another feature of the platform is its ‘payment protocol’. This is a protocol for communication between a merchant and their customer, enabling both a better customer experience and better security against middleman attacks on the payment process.
The overall process and working go like:
With regards to the tokens we have,
Why does the platform issue tokens? Because they believe in their project and are ready to buy back SteepCoins, also by higher price immediately after ICO ends.
There is an ongoing ICO ending 8th of December, 2017.
Their ICO is bifurcated into 3 stages:
First stage: 78.000.000 STEEP= 0.00000040 BTC
Second stage: 150.000.000 STEEP= 0.00000045 BTC
Third stage: 270.000.000 STEEP= 0.00000050 BTC