Opiria & Pdata Token: Line between consumers & Companies
June 4, 2018 7:35 am,
Opiria is a platform which enables companies to understand what consumers think, experience, see and feel in order to design better products and services. It is done in a secure and transparent way so that consumers don’t face any problem with security. It tracks the consumer data using the laptop/PC and the Smartphone/tablet (e.g. browsing behaviour, online purchases, and software/app usage). On the other hand, PDATA Token is the currency that expresses the value of personal data of consumers.
Companies nowadays, worldwide greatly need personal data from consumers to understand their needs and requirements in order to design products and services according to demand and choice so that it increases desire as well as perfectly target marketing and sales activities. The target consumers may differ in age, income level etc. so it is mandatory to build strategies accordingly so that consumers know your business and they buy you. For this company require the personal data and insights such as age, income, choice, demand, required features etc. about the consumers in order to design innovative products and services that lead to more and more sales.
Opiria-Platform enables consumers to monetize their personal data. Companies can buy personal data directly from consumers and compensate them with PDATA Tokens. PDATA Token is the currency that creates the value of personal data in terms of currency and enables its trading by using smart contracts on the blockchain. That is how Opiria platform will connect consumers and companies globally and become the world´s largest decentralized personal data marketplace.
This platform is beneficial to both consumers as well as companies, as companies need personal data from consumers to manufacture the products accordingly and consumers want security in case of transfer of their personal data. Some of the benefits are:-
Benefits to consumers:-
- Consumers can control with whom they share specific personal data.
- Consumers get proper compensation for providing personal data.
- Personal data flows directly from consumers to companies with no middlemen.
- Receive PDATA tokens for selling personal data.
Benefits to Companies:-
- Buy consumer´s personal data from the database with PDATA Tokens.
- Companies get very specific pieces of personal data that are not otherwise available today from data brokers.
- Companies can take better decisions when designing new products and services.
- Companies can take better targeted marketing and sales activities.