Grin and Beam implements Mimblewimble launching soon.
December 27, 2018 5:59 am,
Two privacy focused coins Beam and Grin will be launched on Mimblewimble on December 30 and January 15 respectively. It will offer some custom based privacy oriented protocol.
is named after the Harry Potter tongue tying curse due to its ability to fuse
transactions together such that they become indecipherable enhancing the
privacy of Blockchain transaction. Basically it is a privacy centric chain in a
new format without any baggage weighting down previous coins. The platform uses
Dandelion technology which
makes Mimblewimble complicate the
conventional addresses and thus sender and receiver have to agree on a
transaction before their actions can be aired on to a network. This makes it
problematic for third parties to obstruct with a transaction.
About Grin Cryptocurrency:-
- Grin was proposed in the year 2016, it was the technology designed to solve privacy and scalability on the world’s largest Blockchain Bitcoin.
- Grin emphasis on the community driven decentralization while Beam stands out for its sharper business sense.
- Grin is the structured project. They do not receive any outside funding except for donations.
- Grin currently offers command-line wallet which is accessible for non-technical users as well.
- Grin is coded in contemporary coding language named Rust.
About Beam Cryptocurrency:-
- While the Beam was proposed in the year 2018.
- Talking about different approach to governance, Beam takes its idea from privacy centric Cryptocurrency, Zcash.
- Beam emphasis on usability which has a simple user interface. The GUI wallet and mobile wallet will increase adoption and also increase the number of transactions and usage.
Beam is coded in C++