Arcona, cause owning a physical land is too mainstream.
November 27, 2017 6:06 am,
Built on the technology of blockchain, Arcona ecosystem provides users with a digital land of their own. Digital lands are the primary and greatest asset of the Arcona network.
The ecosystem came into being in the year 2014 and is being developed by the professional team of PiligrimXXI. This team is known for working to develop AR and its solutions since the past 5 years and this platform is just an outcome of their top-notch experience and passion.
Below are the laid down points to be noted while participating on this network:
In order to purchase your own lot of the digital land, you have to exchange the ERC20 standard token of this platform in turn.
- The rules and regulations regarding how to use the purchased land are described on the Ethereum smart contract.
- Being the owner of the land, you can be as creative and innovative and can turn your businesses into profitable businesses.
- You can sit back and modify, make changes and create commercial projects by designing your lawn; anywhere in the world.
- You can organize events, shows, open virtual stores and attract as many people; basically organize the land as per your taste.
- Each lot of the digital land is actually synchronized with a physical location in the world. So the physical property becomes your virtual property.
Arcona Ecosystem primarily aims to make augmented reality possible in the real world alongside enhancing user experiences worldwide. It is an ecosystem with a universal space for information which strives to unite the virtual and the physical world.
Talking of the tokens:
Token symbol: Arcona
Token type: ERC20
Base price: 1 token= 1 USD
Hard cap: $50 million
Pre ICO start date: November 27, 2017
Pre ICO end date: December 27, 2017
ICO start date: January 25, 2018
ICO end date: February 25, 2018
Total emission: 135 000 000 tokens
Visit website here: https://www.arcona.io/
The platform had also proposed for a private pre-ICO which raised 650K USD for them.
The ecosystem bifurcates the token usage as:
- 22%- software development
- 10%- general and administration
- 10%- marketing
- 10%- partnership projects
- 10%- sales
- 12%- events and exhibitions
- 6%- other
The system diagrammatically works as:
Your land, your rules.